Those interested in engaging with the judiciary on an international basis should make an approach through the International Team of the Judicial Office.
11th Floor Thomas More Building
The Royal Courts of Justice
Strand, London. WC2A 2LL
Relevant email addresses
- Email for general enquiries: InternationalRelationsJudicialOffice@judiciary.uk
- Email for enquiries specifically related to International training: International@judiciary.uk
- Email for enquiries specifically related to International Family Justice: email@example.com
International Team Members
Head of International – Roshani Palamakumbura
International Strategy and Training Manager – Carolyn Nesbitt
Secretariat to the Standing International Forum of Commercial Courts – Grace Karrass
International Relations and Training Delivery Manager – Nikè Adewale
International Visits and Information Manager- Chris Deighton
International Training and Information Manager – David Thomas
Judges from overseas who are interested in visiting the judiciary of England & Wales are kindly requested to complete an enquiry form:
- Enquiry form for overseas judges to complete who wish to engage with the Judiciary of England & Wales
In order for the International Team to learn from your experiences engaging with the Judiciary of England & Wales either through; an incoming or outgoing visit, training course or virtual activity, please complete and return the attached evaluation form to the email address below within 28 days of your engagement.
- Engagement Evaluation Form for overseas judges who have engaged with Judiciary of England & Wales
- Email: Internationalrelationsjudicialoffice@judiciary.uk
Please note that the International Team of the Judicial Office usually only has responsibility for contact between judges. The Judicial Office is separate from the Ministry of Justice. If the enquiry relates to an interest in the administration of the courts or to the UK Government’s policy in relation to the justice system as a whole then the enquiry should be made to The Ministry of Justice.
The Judicial Office is a unique branch of the civil service, dedicated to strengthening the rule of law and improving the administration of justice by supporting the leadership and governance of our independent judiciary.
We support about 25,000 judicial office holders on a wide range of issues and assist the Lord Chief Justice and the Senior President of Tribunals to fulfil their responsibilities to the judiciary and an ever-evolving justice system. We provide operational support, policy, legal and handling advice through a number of specialist teams.