The Rolls Building has:
- 31 court rooms, including 3 ‘super courts’ to handle the very largest international and national high value disputes and 4 courts configured in ‘landscape’ format for multi party cases;
- 55 consultation rooms, many are pre-bookable with a range of facilities;
- In court facilities for parties to use their own IT, including electronic presentation of evidence and cabled broadband;
- In court video conferencing facilities;
- Full WiFi connectivity throughout the building (BT Openzone);
- Within 30 minutes of many of the world’s pre-eminent law firms and chambers and accessible internationally through London City Airport, London Heathrow, London Gatwick and London Stansted.
Click on each of the below images to enlarge