To consider responses to the CJC Consultation Paper on a voluntary Code of Conduct for Third Party Funders and produce final version of the Code for approval by Ministers which Third Party Funders will be expected to abide by.
Outcome of Working Party
Further details of CJC work in this area including the final version of the voluntary Code of Conduct for Third Party Funders can be found on the Third Party Funding page of our website.
- Chair: Michael Napier CBE, QC (Hon) (Chairman, Irwin Mitchell)
- Timothy Mayer (Allianz Insurance)
- Professor Rachael Mulheron (Queen Mary University of London and member of the Civil Justice Council)
- Susan Dunn (Third Party Funder, Harbour)
- Leslie Perrin (Chairman, Calunius Capital LLP)
- Rocco Pirozzolo (Solicitor and Legal Expenses Underwriting Manager at QBE)
Last updated: November 2011